The Men’s League is a $78 fee that covers participation for the year. In addition to the Men’s League, should a member wish to play in other club events such as Men’s Golf Association events or Ladies Golf Association there are association fees: MGA-$50 and LGA-$55. These association fees are annual fees and are required if members wish to play in guest days, Member-Member, Member-Guest, ABCD’s, weekly events etc.
Premiere membership level qualifies for the extended benefits and may reserve tee times two weeks in advance, all other categories such as Junior (Executive), Social Advantage may reserve one week in advance. With that said, course availability is pretty open on most days. It is not difficult to book tee times at the time of your preference.
There are a menu of fees that are not mandatory but additional should a member wish to participate or use the service. Examples include: storing a pull cart ($95), Men’s and Ladies Lockers ($195 men, $69 ladies), golf cart rental, hosting a guest, Golf Shop Service fee (one mandatory for golf members $175, if spouse wishes to store clubs $175 as well), IF a spouse or second person on the membership wishes to maintain a handicap there is an $85 fee). If the second person stores clubs and pays the $175 there is no additional fee for handicap, Un-used food minimums at end of quarter will be billed to member account, I have covered some of the golf fees above ie MGA and LGA, leagues etc, Major events such as Member/Guest, Member-Member, guest days, couples nine and dine have additional “event” entry fees. Again, most listed above are optional based on participation.
For a 9 Nine & Dine there will be wine available on the course during the event, the cost of this is part of the event entry fee.
For a 9 & Dine, we will play 9 holes and then have a buffet dinner in the ballroom following the 9 holes.
Same great evening just add another couple that can be a guest of the club. We have a few of these a year, Price To be Announced
We have a nice social calendar here at Sycamore some events will have an extra charge, others will not, when there is a change for an event, a portion of that event charge does go towards the monthly dining minimum.
We have added a narrow clause for job relocation out of the area. In extreme cases, the member with signed agreement could appeal to the Board and present the unusual circumstances. This is done case by case.
- 2017 fees $100 per swimmer
- There are 4 (5?) meets per year,
- Practices 4x per week in the morning.
- Ages range from 6 & under all the way to 18.
Here at Sycamore Creek, we have a Tennis program primarily through our clinics:
The best way to get started in our Tennis Programs: Best way to get into the right level is through our half-hour complimentary evaluation; get to know our Tennis Pro, Scott Forman; Tennis Director and Head Professional for 21 years.
- Ladies Clinics: Ladies drill for 45 minutes and play for 45 minutes.
- Men’s Clinics: Men drill for 1-hour play for the second hour.
- Kids program: Fall, Winter, and Spring on Saturday, Summer Tue-Thursday.
- Learn through our tennis program all the strokes of the game as well as to play and keep score.
- 4 Mixed Doubles evenings this summer.
- One in May, one in June, one in July one in Aug. (Dates to be determined) They will be on Friday nights 6:00pm-8:00 pm.
- Started new last year we will be having a French Open Party in the grill Sun.
- June 11th(time to be announced)
- A Wimbledon Party Sun. July 16th in the grill(time to be announced)
- Chef will be doing special foods for those days representing the respective countries.
- 3 outdoor courts first come, first serve.
- Indoor court is primarily sold through private lessons and clinics: Private lessons $62.00 per hour – $31.00 per half hour
- We do offer a Seasonal Court Time starting in Sept.
- For the winter for $500 on Sunday where you basically own the court for a designated time for an hour for 30 weeks.
- Summer program for our kids is on Tue, Wed, and Thursday’s this summer.
- We usually have around 80-90 kids that participate each summer ages 4-18.
JUNIORS: June 6 – July27 (one 8-week session), make-up week August 1-3
|Junior High & High School||13-18||Tues, Wed, Thurs||3:00pm-5:00pm||$550|
ADULTS: June 6-Aug 25 (one 12-week session)
|Ladies Intermediate 2.5-3.0||Tues||9:45am-11:15am||$300|
|Men’s Intermediate 3.5-4.0||Tues||7:00pm-9:00pm||$400|
|Ladies Beginners 2.0-2.5||Thurs||9:30am-11:00am||$300|
|Ladies Evening Clinic||Thurs||6:00pm-7:30pm||$300|